How can Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Help your Business?
People that are searching on line are often very close to the point of purchase of a product or service. Think about that for a second. You not being there for searches that are relevant to your business is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!
Millions of users from all over the world depend on the results from search engines. They also trust the results they are presented with and almost 100% of them will click a link from the first page of results.
If you are in business it is essential to be in front of your customers. Websites need to be optimised both from a technical and content point of view, so that search engines can understand what searches you are relevant for.
If your site is optimised for certain keywords, you will see visitors coming to your site in droves. The difference in revenue between being on page 1 and page 2 of Google is enormous. SEO takes sales to a whole new level by promoting your business and delivering key messages to your prospective customers.
SEO is a slow burner in the suite of digital marketing options, but it’s also the option that delivers the best return on investment in the long run.
Advantages of Developing an SEO Strategy…
- Higher sales – SEO can mean increased sales of your product or service
- Targeted Traffic – appear in front of those people who are actively searching for your business
- Hugely cost effective form of advertising
- It’s promotion that never sleeps – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Long term strategy – once the structural work is done it can be easily maintained over the long-term
- Structural optimisations creates a better user experience with faster page loads and cross browser compatibilities
- A properly optimised site makes it easy for Google to search for
What SoBubble will do for your business?
- Create a technically sound and optimised website for Google indexing
- Perform a technical and marketing audit on your current website
- Design and implement a keyword strategy
- Meta tag optimisation to ensure both your visitors and Google can see and understand your content correctly
- Work with a team who are constantly monitoring Google’s updates to ensure you site consistently ranks well on Google
- Get more retail space on the Google search results pages using Rich Snippets
- Get seen as a thought leader in your industry by implementing the Google authorship tag
- Monthly progress reports where you can see tangible results
Getting the fundamentals right so that Google can recognise and rank your site is crucial. Over time, applying search engine optimisation principles will ensure that you are ranking in the top positions, and creates a steady stream of leads coming to your virtual doorstep even when you are asleep.
To find our more and to discuss your particular requirements just click on the bubble below.